Carly S. Iverson
Carly Iverson joined Zerger & Mauer in August 2017 after graduating with honors from the University of Missouri Kansas City Law School. Prior to joining the firm, Carly served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Judge Keal in the Circuit Court of Jackson County, Missouri. Carly is well experienced in all phases of litigation including legal research, discovery and trial processes.
Carly has extensive knowledge of both civil and criminal legal issues. As a law clerk for a consulting firm, she kept government and municipal agencies up to date on the latest construction case law. With her focus on and specialized knowledge of tax issues, Carly is a candidate for the UMKC School of Law LLM Program in Taxation.
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- University of Missouri at Kansas City, J.D., 2017
- UMKC Law Review, Staff Editor
- Dean’s List
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- University of Kansas, B.A. Political Science, 2014
- Commissioner’s and Athletic Director Honor Roll
- Division I Collegiate Rower
- UMKC Law Tax Clinic, Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program, 2015-2017
- UMKC Law Emissaries, Student Emissary Board Leader, 2015-2017
- Missouri, 2017